Energy management systems according to ISO 50001
The ever-changing energy market as well as the efforts to significantly reduce greenhouse gas emissions makes a higher energy efficiency in companies necessary. Operational energy management is an appropriate instrument to achieve these objectives. With the ISO 50001 a framework has been put into place, which systematises the course of action in terms of energy within the company and allows integration into existing management systems. This approach increases the importance of energy-usage within the company and anchors the responsibility for the efficient utilisation of the resource energy in top management.
In practice, establishing an energy management system takes a lot of time and effort. That is why it is important to build up a system that guarantees added value for the company in the long term. Besides potential tax benefits, these include primarily the sustainable reduction of energy demand and the establishment of internal energy knowledge which constitutes the basis for the central function of energy planning and policy.
In the development phase perpendo follows a target-oriented approach that ensures an efficient operation of the management system. It is important that an environment is created in which the system can grow. For this reason, core elements of the EnMS are implemented at an early stage and any reviews or studies can be included strategically into the development process.
Highly trained engineers and auditors will design an effective energy management system according to ISO 50001 together with your employees in several workshops on the basis of specifically developed structures and patterns. For this we can draw on many years of project experience in the area of energy management and numerous certified systems.
For us it is important to establish a system, that:
- best fits your business,
- ties up as few resources as possible,
- transfers our expertise,
- improves your long term energy-related performance,
- has a high level of acceptance within the company,
- enables certification.
We offer the following services:
- Development of management systems according to ISO 50001
- Analysis and development of operational energy planning
(determination of energy-related performance, analysis of the current energetic situation)
- Development of independent energy policy
- Development of energy targets
- Conduct internal audits
- Training of energy managers
- Training and increasing awareness of employees
- Assistance maintaining index of legal provisions
- Conduct compliance audits
- Consultation during management reviews
- Consultation during certification audits
- Evaluation of existing energy management systems with regard to certifiability